The 44-year-old Indian actress attended the premiere of the film Girls of the Sun on Saturday (May 12) at Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France.
“The gown was created to reflect the impalpable dream of a butterfly metamorphosis,” designer Michael Cinco told Harper’s Bazaar. The gown took a whopping 3,000 hours to make. “We worked closely with Aishwarya and her team in creating the perfect fit and making minor alterations to best suit her.”
Make sure to check out Aishwarya‘s stunning Cinderella moment from the festival last year. It was in a gown by the same designer of this look!
FYI: Aishwarya is wearing a Michael Cinco gown.
20+ pictures inside of Aishwarya Rai on the red carpet…
- Things are getting really messy between Justin Theroux and his neighbor – TMZ
- Liam Payne just covered pal Zedd‘s new song – Just Jared Jr
- Michelle Wolf doesn’t regret her 2018 WHCD jokes – TooFab
- Find out which judges are returning to The Voice! – The Hollywood Reporter
- It looks like one of John Green‘s books is heading to Hulu – Just Jared Jr